Small Boat & Yacht Management
Let us maintain your boat for you so that you can spend more time on the water. We offer many different service agreements to fit any boat owner’s needs.
Boat & Yacht Detailing
We offer a complete interior cleaning service, teak cleaning and maintenance, we have brightwork and varnish specialists on hand to bring your boat back to “new”. We also offer stainless and aluminum polishing, washdowns and compound and waxing services. We are serving the Wrightsville Beach, Carolina Beach, Wilmington, Atlantic Beach and New Bern areas.
Engine Room Maintenance
Our engine room services include sea strainer cleaning, battery maintenance, painting and detailing.
Under Waterline Maintenance
We offer monthly bottom scrubbing, we will check and replace zincs as needed and perform heavy barnacle removal.
Custom Canvas Work
We can arrange for your enclosures, covers and cushions to be repaired or replaced.
We offer lettering for your boat ranging from custom vinyl graphics, hand lettering and custom logos.
We offer complete and professional bottom painting.
We offer a crew service for all your cruising, fishing or delivery needs. We have USCG licensed captains on hand as well as experienced, professional fishing mates. We can arrange yacht delivery to and from any port.
Absolutely the best way to ensure your investment maintains its value and gives you years of worry free use. A professionally maintained vessel will always show at resale. Give us a call and we’ll be happy to give you a free evaluation and quote. Weekly, biweekly or monthly, whatever your demands are, we have a maintenance program customized to your specific needs.
We offer these services to get your vessel ready for a hurricane.
- Vessels are removed from moorings that are not considered safe harbor, and moved to locations which are considered as such. This may include inland locations and/or dry docking.
- All cleats, lines, ropes, chocks, and winches are checked for strength. Lines are doubled up fore and aft, and chafe gear is installed where necessary.
- Vessel canvas and Bimini Tops are removed and stowed.
- Antennas and like items are secured.
- Vessel’s records are properly placed in a watertight container.
- Batteries are checked to insure proper bilge operations.
- All cockpit drains are cleared.
- Tape is used to cover any cracks or openings on the vessel.
- Vessel’s lines and fenders are secured where necessary. Lines are fastened for hurricane protection.
- Anchors are set where appropriate.
- Tender and Personal Water Craft (PWC) tie downs are checked and doubled up if needed.
- All loose items and gear are removed and secured inside the vessel.
- Vessels are checked regularly during foul weather, where permissible, and checked following the passage of a significant weather event.
NOTE: All vessels under the monthly maintenance care of UYS will have first priority for Hurricane Preparedness. UYS does NOT assume any responsibility or liability for ANY damages caused to your vessel prior to, during, or after the storm. UYS is ONLY prepping the boat to the best of our ability to help minimize damage.